Friday, December 26, 2008

'Tis the Season

Hey there, all you Cool people.

It's the Holiday Season (translation: the kids are home, the house is a mess with presents all over the place, and the kids will be driving us crazy until January 5th, 2009!

But all is cool: I am sitting here at my desk, and I have wished all my family and loved ones the best of this Season where we celebrate Jesus the Christ's birth.

Update on writing: I have finished 2 1/2 manuscripts. I wrote them to follow a chronological order, and the second book (in chrono order) is the one I haven't finished writing!)

But now I need to be able to afford an editor, so pray that the Lord would provide me with the cold, hard, cash-ola to be able to pay such a person what they are rightly due. Prayers work the best, folks!

And to anybody I might have missed, stop by and hang out at the Jazz By Chas bar and jazz club. It's a cool time to be had by all!

Love, peace and chicken grease!
Chas.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Chas. Thanks for stopping by my blog. I just found you on Twitter as well. What are your novels about?

On my blog, you asked how to get published. I'm unpubbed as of yet. But I've been told, start a blog, join ACFW crit groups, enter your MS in contests, go to conferences, query agents...things like that.

I bid you the best of writing. I've got you on my "blogs to visit"...so stay in touch, OK?